Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blabber-Gabber, Chatter-Patter...

Welcome to my thirtieth post people!
I am a little excited that I am actually updating my blog more often, if not regularly, and that i have reached a Big number :D. Well actually, i did not know how to start today's blog entry and hence such a "crippled" kickoff. Sowwie :D.
I am actually loading a video which is taking a while, and i really want to watch it so much that i am sacrificing my precious sleep (one of my roomies suggested the video). Plus, the name is *Ghost in a real car accident* and being the scaredy cat that i am (huh?), how can i resist it at..wait...exactly 12:10 a.m.? Hopefully by the time i finish typing this entry, it would be done. No wait, maybe i SHOULD continue typing until the video gets loaded. Ahh do i feel smugly and evil writing crap for you guys to read!!
College is going fine. Actually not so fine, cuz college ends only at 4:30 and we reach our rooms only around 5:30 and because of the "Dubai Heat" and the heavy stuff that i have to carry, i get so tired, i almost succumbed to bed. I may have used the wrong word...but whteve....So i sleep for 2 hours. And then work load forces me to stay awake till late at night, no early in the morning will be more appropriate. Hence i ham having sleep "BY PARTS". I really pity sum of my classmates who come all the way from Abu Dhabi- (thats like more than 2 hours away by bus).
OH BRB.

Okay one of my hostelites is celebrating her birthday tomorrow so her roomies put up...neve mind. The point is, its her bday and we all went to wish her... 20 minutes late.
Talking bout birthdays, i am so LOST. I am not the kind who goes all "its my bday- its my bday- its my bday". On the contrary, many a times, my younger bro has to remind me a day before tht my bday is cumin up. But this time maybe since i am away from home, i am scared i will turn 18 without my knowledge, and can't get the thought of "OMG i am turning 18" outta my head. LOL! I kno its pretty pathetic, but then thats what i feel! I can't lie to myself can i? and since my blog honestly reflects what i feel (i kno u r nodding), i have to be honest to my readers! I kno what u r thinkin. I kno that it is late and i need to get some sleep. I think so too. But this ___ video isnt helpin alot ppl!!
Oh the video just got loaded...brb.

Okayy the video was..umm..scary yes. But i dont believe in ghosts (sadly) :(
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5489018464221065117
..if u guys wanna njoy it too...

1 comment:

grownupme said...

oh nothing out of the way...i felt abt my 18th bday the same way...i even had a countdown for it....so it very very normal....mayyyy be 18 th bdays are supposed to be like tht...lolz...........