Tuesday, November 11, 2008

f! get out of my f! head

I do not want to sleep.
I have the time, and trust me, I'm a person lazy enough to sleep for 12 hours a day for an entire week, AND I can still manage to depend on chewing gum to keep me awake during class.
Right now, however, sleep- not a good idea.
Cuz of the kind of dreams I am having.
Nope, I am not having nightmares. As weird as this may sound, I am having dreams in which I feel like I'm in seventh heaven, an eight wonder, on cloud nine.
I am so frkkin happy and high in my dream that every morning I wake up to the prickly coldness of my room, its not very pleasing.
It's annoying, frustrating and disturbing.

I am NOT attracted to you. I barely used to think about you. I can instantly name 10 other people who're nicer, more helpful, and more charming than you are.
... and yet I manage to dream about you every night. wtf???

3 comments:

ellion said...

haha i can relate to it trust me...its no gonna go away that easily ;)

Chroma said...

however posting this has produced good results :D

najeeb said...

ahem. really?