Internships are supposed to be learning experiences. I am interning at a pretty fine company, with fine people, fine- well learned- people. Structural Engineers, architects, cad professionals…
My office is extremely full of life. Even as I type on an age old keyboard, sneaking from the work I am supposed to be doing, I can barely listen to myself think. People here are always talking, laughing, full of joy. That’s not even the best part. They enjoy teaching. They volunteer to help me out. And they offer me coffee too.
Yea right. Where do you think work in? Fairyland?
This place is so freaking boring, I think I can hear 40 people breathing. Thank God for the buzz of the AC, otherwise my eardrums will stop functioning because of lack of usage.
I went with a design of mine to my “boss”, the structural engineer. The first question he asked me was if I made the walls (Hell, yea!). He went on “I thought only architects do that”.
HA. HA. HA.
When I went to show it to the architect, he told me to come later. I asked him if he was actually busy then, because I did look at his computer screen. He was playing pool. He has lopsided priorities.
Joyous to the brim!
Internships are supposed to be learning experiences; for the INTERN! I am interning at a pretty fine company, with fine people, fine- well learned- lazy(?)- people.
2 comments:
Lol at the end of first para. you got a future.
dont u mean end of the last para? :P
Post a Comment