Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have scars.
On my left knee. I had badly scraped it when returning from a trip to an amusement park.
The one on my chin, I'd cut it when i tripped while climbing up the stairs. Badly. Very bloody scene, it was.
& On my right hand, my famous fracture.
a few others more.
But i laugh at them now. those moments. clumsiness. embarrassment. i was a source of entertainment. it's great to make people laugh, right?
I'm learning to control my fear of being an object of public amusement. I'm learning to control my mouth. I'm learning to feel home at home again. I'm learning to face it all.
It's a horrible feeling, feeling uncomfortable at your own place, but I realised it's all upto you.
There are people all around, filled with love, though not necessarily the way you want.
Embracing or walking away. What's easier? What takes effort?

I may sound insane, but this is the least foggy i've been in weeks.

No comments: