Sunday, January 17, 2010

comfort

sometimes people say the rightest things at the rightest moments, and that is amazing.
I was a little apprehensive of meeting up with my old friends; I thought the word 'old' had sunken in, and found its meaning in newer horizons, a level that I was always afraid to reach. but I was so wrong- rather> the older, the better. I don't know if we'll grow apart tomorrow, but today, I know we haven't. and I know it isn't possible for us to get any closer.
distance, definitely, is geographical.
I love you both...!

& this visit to sumi's, najo, made me feel better. Lately, I didn't take it well that we weren't talking as much. but my super cool friends made me realise something.

2 comments:

najeeb said...

reeli??
n u cant seriously keep calling me that. nicknames r supposed to be cool

Chroma said...

yea well it is too cool for you anyway