Morning Rant: Dear Kerry Hennessey, I totally get you. I know what pain it is to be a middle child, and what it's like to be the one that is always pushed back. Expected to learn from the mistakes of the older sibling, and be the perfect older sibling for the younger one. To work your ass off, with everything you have, and give up all you want, but still be okay with not having things your way. I am with you, Kerry. I wish there was a way out, but there isn't. Being sarcastic to wiggle your way and act okay, wearing the strongest armour that melts away when you're in love, and maintaining a communication gap as a means of avoiding 'talk'. Maybe we need to make more mistakes to make our parents more aware of us, make our wishes and whims more fancy to make it difficult for the provider, and that would highlight our wants, or maybe we should just go with the flow because as much as we want things to change, we might get used to the unfair world& wouldn't risk having to deal with change.
No comments:
Post a Comment