Monday, February 4, 2008

I luv AIRTEL

SMS chat between Jane n me... around 10 in d mornin...

I: i kno ur in class but cant help disturbing u. M bored. in eye hospital

Jane: Dumbo m hvin long test today. eng n managemnt. hvent studied anything. y r u in d eye hospital?

I:I kno u haven't studied. U toh never study. Dad hs follo up. N i ccame for gen chekup. This hospi is big. And has docs from different parts of india. Hot ppl. ;D

Jane: Bum isnt judy enuff for u? Oh u r on d lookout for a replacement? :p and for ur kind info m stil on d hangover of yesterday's xam!


I: U bum spoilt my mood mentionin dat dumass. Go study. :p btw interior designers n docs dun go wel together. lol ok one patients names jhansi.. rem d teacher


Jane: i m not affected. i dunno. m so scared. Im gonna do eng.


I: Do it then, dun worry. things can get worse. dun let this pul u down. Main hoon na! Gud luk do wel.

Pause... for an hour.. and den...

I: Janu i got the hottest doc! Why dun we hv dentists like him? I wudnt mind 32 root canals! :)


Jane: u r insane n desperate! gud lukin docs usually peer into the beautiful eyes of their patients.


I: I kno! isnt that the most romantic proffession ever? N M not desperate. Just enjoying the beauty of nature. No harm until i rape him.

she stil hasnt replied to my above message :S

6 comments:

grownupme said...

No harm until i rape him...OMG what a bold statement

n NO tht isnt the most romantic profession :P:P:P u will kno if ur huby is a doc :P:P

grownupme said...

nyea i luv airtel too :D:D:D:D:D

Chroma said...

talkin bout ophthalmologists... mayb dey are :P :P

course.. u survive cuz of airtel *wink!* i kno i kno!
*WINK!*

grownupme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
najeeb said...

beauty of nature...LOL!
n yea..bold it is as well as amusingly true! (thou that wud depend on how u admiring "nature")
airtel?? naa..i like my ipod more

Chroma said...

yea.. u r'nt much of "phone person" anyway...
no comments on d ipod :P