Monday, June 25, 2007

Feeling Stupid?

After searching high and low (again) for my notebook, i go for sewing class empty handed (except for my sewing kit obviously) having mustered up enough courage to tell her that i lost...no misplaced (ughh) my notebook. She gave me a disappointed look (which i am very well used to...refer list in the previous post) and told me to copy the notes all over again. I really don't have a problem writing, really, but the notes are in TAMIL!!! And to write in Tamil is..er.. not easy...for me atleast....
So i mumble an "ok" and start to cut, stitch, un-stitch, re-stitch (sewing is not easy when u are distracted) and finally went home, with an aching back and tired eyes (i am still 17 btw). I removed my abaya, hung it neatly (after mom scolded me for throwing it on the bed), and sit for lunch..and SURPRISE!!! My notebook was on the dining table...DINING TABLE!! I was thinking "of all the places in my big big home, i did not look for my notebook (
%@:!~$%) on the dining table?" I thought the only place where i did not look for it is the refrigerator ~ no wait i looked for it there too; the only place where i did not look for it is the washroom (for reasons not unknown to anyone). And while in deep thought, mom comes and tells me tht she found it in the drawyer.... but i m positive tht i searched for it there too.
So i hurriedly ate, hurriedly typed half of today's post, and hurriedly got into the car (learning how to drive) and drove hurri..no drove carefully for a very long time...so i m kinda tired today.

Anywayz...
I have an opportunity to feel stupid again when i have to tell my sewing tutor tht i found my notebook again....
Oh man, here i go again...!
P.S.: Short post today cuz of power cut...*SIGH*

No comments: