I love me!
I love myself for what I do, I love myself for who I am, and I love myself for what I have become.
I am not a good person, I am just trying to be one, and I am proud of it. I choose the good, rather than the easy at the fork of my road.
I do get easily angry, but I can control myself... and even if I can't, I hurt myself rather than someone else.
I believe that freedom has its limits, and i believe that the sky is the limit.
I have a thirst for success, and am ever toiling to make my family proud. I hated studying, but I did it for my parents.
I love myself for what I do, I love myself for who I am, and I love myself for what I have become.
I am not a good person, I am just trying to be one, and I am proud of it. I choose the good, rather than the easy at the fork of my road.
I do get easily angry, but I can control myself... and even if I can't, I hurt myself rather than someone else.
I believe that freedom has its limits, and i believe that the sky is the limit.
I have a thirst for success, and am ever toiling to make my family proud. I hated studying, but I did it for my parents.
I always try to be there for my friends, even when I need a shoulder to cry on.
To become what I am was not easy; it took thousands of tears, and more than a few drops of blood....but back then I knew life was worth it, and now... I realise I am worth it.
I love myself...because I deserve to be loved...and that's why 'I' is always capital when it means me.
To become what I am was not easy; it took thousands of tears, and more than a few drops of blood....but back then I knew life was worth it, and now... I realise I am worth it.
I love myself...because I deserve to be loved...and that's why 'I' is always capital when it means me.
No comments:
Post a Comment