Compliments Of The Day!
Whtssup? Ok lame intro...don't blame me, you have no idea how sleepy I am...
You see, I am a fun person; I enjoy music, I value my friends, I look up to elders, and I think the world of my parents.
I am ethical, and I have my own principles.
But nothing... mind you, NOTHING comes between my sleep and me...
But my stupid cellphone did last night!
Nah, can't blame the thing that's as close to me as my shadow(!), but c'mon " Anger is Love"
OK, OK, before I confirm your doubt that I've gone nuts lemme tell you what happened.
You see my 2yr old niece stayed at my home (with her mom i.e. my cousin sis and her grandma: who happens to be my aunt) since past two days, and she is like an alarm clock that requires no battery ( she is 2, read TWO, years old). She sings all the rhymes that she has stored in her wonderful memory(mashaAllah) at 6 in the morning. I was the one who WANTED to sleep next to her, yes, yes i admit the second big mistake I made in my life(my first mistake was opting for BIOLOGY in eleventh and twelfth grade), but hey i didn't know tht she had a pendulum in her system!
After knowing about this particular trait of THE wonder-baby in our family, i decided to sleep early the next night( which was last night). And when i was just about to receive my Nobel Peace Prize (while catching some Z's, ofcourse) my other cousin sister (who lives about two streets away from mine, and happens to think that she is in a different time zone) called me on my mobile at 11 last night!!! She was the barrier tht restricted me from fulfilling my passion peacefully!! As a result of the interruption, my hibernation skills parted from me for two hours.
I do know that there is a "silent mode" option in the profiles section of my N6280,but hey! I never, NEVER get calls on my mobile ( hello? all my friends who "never" seem to have balance on their cell, are you reading this?) Alas! I now believe in expect the unexpected!
Can't wait to slumber the night away!!
Good Night Pals!
No comments:
Post a Comment