Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Feeling Blue....

Many of us have come across articles where a particular flower signifies something, and often a flower can mean different things depending upon its colour. It is said even your favourite colour speaks of you, your personality, etc. etc.

My fav colour is blue.

What Your Favorite Color Blue Says About You:


Emotional --- Affected --- Sensitive
Peaceful --- Tranquil --- Connected
Spiritual --- Experimental --- Deep



I have always imagined living in a home that has different shades of blue on the walls, the curtains, the tiles...everything blue, but different blues. Everytime I go for shopping, everything I buy is atleast remotely related to blue. I did not realise that the aftermath would be annoying.
My wardrobe has been a complete mess ever since a week after I reached India. I folded my clothes, and neatly arranged them in my very own little space. But a week l8er...well, my friends would know better. I normally have to arrange my clothes every week ( to prevent my mom from burning all my clothes) but my mom is pretty busy here, in India to notice my...er....cupboard. Two days ago I decided to wear an offwhite khameez (top) , that is supposed to be paired with blue salwar and dupatta...I know, inverse of our EX-school uniform. The problem was....i found a total of 7 different blue salwars, 5 of them almost the same (sky- blue) shade. To find out the real one was...troublesome. The point to be noted is...I still have more than a few blue salwar khameez-es to be stitched.
K anywayz...


Stories of love
Told or untold
Has a beauty in itself
But none has a shrine
as the majestic and regal
standing with might and royalty
with a past that has touched hearts
old and young, around the world
the white, the marble
the Purple Taj, uncomparable.

Do you know why the Taj Mahal was chosen one of the seven wonders? Because they knew I voted for it!!! Ok no seriously...do u know why? Because my name is Taj-udeen Haifa!!! lol Ok enough jokes..why was it chosen? it was chosen because.......it got a good number of votes!!! Silly, silly!
Keep Smiling!

No comments: