You are standing on a huge, gray rock. You don't care about the icy cold water, gushing around the new footwear you are wearing, and the wet kisses on the sides of your feet, engrossed in the breathtaking view around you. The wind is light and cool, and its a little sunny; a perfect 8 o' clock morning. No matter where you turn your head you can see only three greatest gifts from God: nature, nature and nature.
The water was never clearer, and the air seems to have been processed repeatedly- that pure!
Being here was like being at a (* free*) spa; energising, refreshing, awakening!
Apart from the gurgling of the waters, and distant sound of waterfalls, the only thing i could hear was....my heartbeat.
Tranquility. Serenity. Silence.
These words have a better meaning in my understanding, after my visit to Vattaparai.

I remember the first time I saw a rainbow. What a sight! I felt that the pot of gold at its end had no value when compared to the beauty of the rainbow.
I am glad that I have the ability appreciate nature. To think about it, to enjoy the beauty of the rainbow, to wish to dance in the rain, to wake up early mornings and see the clouds turn white from pink and sky turn blue from orange.... it doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor, it doesn't matter whether you are so-called "superior-sex", it doesn't matter what religion you are... you just need to discover your "taste".
And if you already have...congrats!
No comments:
Post a Comment