Saturday, November 3, 2007

Limited Edition...

If only i could control my heart, my emotions, my thoughts, my sensitivity...
Imagine, we could supervise the direction in which our minds move, decide what to think and what not to think...before we even think the thing we shouldn't think; unless we've already thought of it.
If only we could direct ourselves to think in a way that wouldn't hurt our self- esteem, our pride, our ego...
But i believe that it is possible, to control our thoughts to that extent, i mean. I think i will (eventually) learn to think in a way that isn't controversial (!!), unethical, un- everything i should be. But would that make me unable to accept the truth and facts? If i keep thinking i m a good person, will i fail to see my flaws? Or will i underestimate others? Will I become perfect in my eyes? Will i be consequently blinded of what truly lies in front of me?

I guess everything and anything is okay...when u kno when to stop, knowing your limits.

Wait. What did i just say? Seriously...what? Did i just talk about limits?

P.S.: I believe the sky is the limit, and hell the sky is limitless. If at all you understand what i was trying to say please let me know...cuz I didn't get me.

2 comments:

grownupme said...

oh boy u sound so CONFUSED!

najeeb said...

hehe for once she admitted shes dumb!! :P