Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I hate the words destiny and fate. I think people who use them are pessimists. And i pity pessimists; people who aren't brave enough take control of their life, or rather, they perceive it in a not-so-glamorous way.

I wish i wouldn't use the word "unfair" in my head all the time. I don't like that word either.

I hate people who ask too many questions.
" Where does this road go?" "Why is this road this wide?" "The corniche is only this big?" "Why is this side of land barren?" " Doesn't that place look like the so-and-so street back home?
AAAAAAAH! i had to listen to all this and much much more on that 10 minute drive- from my SEVENTEEN- yes a very very immature seventeen year old cousin. Live my life- wouldn't you want to?

Wen i replied with a shrug for almost every question she asked me, she goes like this "Haven't you lived all your life in saudi?? Don't you know anything?"
I hate it when people talk to me in that tone.


I hate soaps. I hate the background music in them. For a 22 minute episode, you just need 7 minutes of script written. The rest is occupied by thunders, lightnings, winds, echoes.... blah.

I hate lying in bed and waiiting and waiiiiiting for sleep to sweep over me. I hate having to share a bed with my lil sibling. I hate it when other people sleep on my bed.

I hate curfews. I was "supposed to be in bed 45 minutes ago" ugghh.



I hate having so many things to hate about.

3 comments:

Shady in d house! said...

so u hate d word destiny???its pessimistic n u hate pessimests rite??u do knw ur webpage name is i choose my DESTINY rite???

Chroma said...

i thought this wud cum up.
thts why its i CHOOSE my destiny.

Shady in d house! said...

ooooo....smart smart...lol...haifa is owayz d smart one n me oways d crack head...anywys hows india???u eatin arun ice creams n enjjoyin???me cumin ter in 3 days///call me...9895144297...9843127321...9791849643!