Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nice spicey plate of Bhel Puri

to compliment the amazing rain wud probably do wonders to my already fine mood now :D
I think I should go easy on the eating now. The exquisite hostel cuisine excuse for hogging as the heart wishes shouldn't be taken advantage of ( i already had an icecream, you see).
I think Tassu's mom is trying to kill me. Two days in a row she's made food so spicy, its like my tongue is on fire with smoke comin out of my ears and nose and eyes.
Then...

I'm reading Shantaram.
I promised myself I wouldn't give away to the temptations to re-read Princess Diaries, or read the many unread stories in the collection of O. Henry's until and unless I finish Shantaram. I've been there, wherein I buy a book, start reading it, become a little hopeless, start reading a lighter one, and forget about the first one. I did not want to repeat that... plus I paid fr tht book frm my pocket money :P

But what do I do when I need a break from that overly- philosophical- nine hundred something pages book that takes me to the slum streets of Bombay without me leaving my bamboo chair?
I read blogs. I jump around from one blog to another, jump within the same blog, jump around the world in the discomfort of my uncomfortable postion of lying down n surfing...

I realised a cluster people who began writing blogs don't survive in the blogworld for long. Ofcourse, its a dynamic and competing-with-yourself area, which requires skill and patience, commitment and craziness, and ofcourse, boredom. Not many people can discover these characters in them ( not the boredom part, pls), or even if they do, they can't bring themselves up to the required level. Vanity overruled. OK I'll shut up.

Some blogs I've come across have really made me LOL or made me think...
I think i should add a blogroll soon

I must mention that I've come across MANY tamilian bloggers. Feels nice, you know. :)

2 comments:

najeeb said...

overly philosophical?!? it has a proper story too.. or maybe u dont know how to read

Chroma said...

hey i neve sed it doesnt hv a story... its pretty...um.. DEEP wen it cums to the 'thot-provoking parts.