Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oooonly for YOU

Heya Sarah!! Get ready for some first class flattering.
This is for you.
You were nice enough to talk to me on my first day in school. Thanks for being there to always raise my hopes, for making me believe in myself, talking me through everything that you did, teaching me *all* that you wise one knew *lol*, being there, right from back then till now,
I have forgotten what it is like to have a life without you. Eight long painful years, you see... (:P)
I treasure and value you alot more than you think. I just hope I've been half as good a friend to you, as you've been to me.
I don't think I've told you that I love you. Well, now I am saying it in a space where everyone in the world will know. Damn!
You are precious to me. I love you.
I almost never miss you though. I
know you're just a phonecall away, and thankfully your number never changed :)
If you ever need me,
you know where I'll be.
The tree- house will remain to be our adda :D
Although you must know, it hurts my ego, big time, to admit all these things.
yea, but i still hate you

2 comments:

Capsicum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capsicum said...

I read this after a long time. Just wanted to know if the tree house is open? :)