So... I joined a diploma course fr learning AutoCAD. My mom, n uncle(this uncle who suddenly makes all the important decisions in my life since i don't know when-) have this sudden huge problem about me having a male teacher. My uncle cals up that place, and talks those people into getting me a female teacher. Reason: I wouldn't be comfortable with 'males' cuz I haven't studied in a co- ed school.
Funny thing is... they forgot the college I go to is co-ed. Awesome. Talk about short term memory loss.
Sad part, my dad did not speak up for me. We never spoke about it.
So out of sheer mortification of facing that male tutor with the crooked english, and friendly, nice looking female staff, I quit. I never quit. I survived Biology. I did not skip statistics. I completed my sewing classes inspite of my intense hatred towards it. I completed every sheet of Graphics last 2 semesters. I whine, I complain, I cry, I break down; but I never quit. I can never say that anymore. I quit. I am officially a quitter.
And m not going to join any more classes. Not unless my uncle gets a new job. OR dies.
I know, I am not nice. I am not trying, anyway.
1 comment:
Chill hifi...like u said ur uncle had nothin better 2 do so he thought of intereferin. Made him feel GOOD n made u feel MAD. Get bac at him someday
Post a Comment