Lets call her Richie, my mom's cousin sis. Poor Richie got married to a chauvinist mallu, whom we'll call Rich, more than fifteen years ago... and before you think I am going to ramble on about statistics in divorce, etc., let me tell you that they are still married ( not happily married, but who is?)
They built a house, and they're stinking, filthy rich. So well, that sums up to a grand, well- furnished, well designed, interior space. (Let me rephrase it- that is supposed to sum up to a grand, well furnished.....)
I, being the overly committed and dedicated to my non-existing-proffession, wanted to check out the house, so as to get new ideas, develop my 'creativity' ( by clicking the innovative designs in my photagraphic memory, and producing it in my works in future).
My mallu uncle spent over 1 crore for his house. The only thing I found appreciable was... um... *scratches head* YEAH- the white washbasin against the blue wall- GREAT JOB*thumbs up*
Rich likes 3 rich colours- candyfloss PINK, ripe mango ORANGE, soft yet chromatic- YELLOW. Oh, and GOLD.
Rest, I'll leave to your imagination.
One unforgettable visit.
I now truly understand 'learning from other people's mistakes'.
2 comments:
Who is this new relatio who had just popped up?
lol
my sides are aching
and thanks cinnamon 4 ur visit
Post a Comment